(1) Lilo Chevado : Lilo Chevdo is a tasty snack made up of potato flakes and gram dal. It is famous and one of the unique farsan food items from Gujarat.
Lilo Chevdo is the most famous Chevdo of Gujrati snacks. Made of potato gratings, gram dal, groundnuts, cashews, blend this spicy with a tangy ting variety a delicious punch, you can enjoy Lilo Chevdo and make your tea time lasting. No artificial color and chemicals used to make this. It is an all naturally made Lilo Chevdo for all food lovers. Vadodara is a famous place for Lilo chevdo production, top brands are making Lilo Chevdo with a Quality assured.
Kids really love this delicious farsan, so why waiting when you can bring this delicious “Lilo Chevdo” directly from Vadodara at your home, Click Here to Order Now Online
(2) Khaman/Dhokla : The soft and springy pleasure is a hit. The great thing is that it is also healthy and so it can be an excellent substitute for a fried snack.
Dhokla is a vegetarian meal that is found principally in the Indian state of Gujarat and parts of neighboring states. Dhokla can be consumed for breakfast, as the main course, as a side dish, or as a bite. Dhokla is very similar to Khaman. Though, Dhokla is made of batter derived from rice gram and is white in color, whereas Khaman is typically got from Chickpeas gram and looks yellow in color. Khaman has become widely embraced outside Gujarat but is confused or incorrectly acknowledged as Dhokla.
(3) Khakhra : Is a thin wafer type typical snack in Gujarat, Khakhra is a popular Gujarati snack which is firm, crispy and delicious on its own. You can try Khakhara with pickle or curd.
There are huge varieties in the Khakhara flavor, amongst Methi Khakhara is most prevalent in Gujarat. Methi Khakhra made up in rolling thinnest possible roti and cook on low flame while continuously pressing it with the wooden press or folded cloth. Khakhra prepared with this recipe gets its rich taste from kasoori methi, which is added while making its dough.
If you would like to try premium quality Khakhara From Gujarat, you can get it at your home, click below link and Oder your favorite Khakara online – Click Here
(4) Ganthia : Is a typical Gujarati Farsan snack which can be found at all tea stall across the Gujarat state. These fried besan pieces feel most salutary when paired up with dried chili, spicy pickle, or tea. There are multiple varieties in ganthia available in the market, the few most popular are Tika Ganthia, Lasaniya Ganthia, Long Ganthia, Bhavnagari Ganthia.
You can bring these Gujarati Ganthia at your doorsteps by just a few clicks, Order Bhavnagari Ganthia online and have a great joy at your home.
(5) Chorafali : This melt in the mouth popular Gujarati farsan snack feels like papad or chips and especially enjoyed during the Diwali festival. It’s the sour and spicy relish of chili powder, and baked mango powder makes it one of the most irresistible bites. Chorafali is made up of Chola dal flour. Homemade Chorafali is widely used during the festival time, foodies always welcome Chorafali anytime during the year, it is still available in Gujarat.
Do not wait for Diwali, satisfy your desire to eat something new today. You can get Chorafali at your place anywhere in the world, by Clicking Here