Botanical Name Hordeum vulgare
India’s most popular non-alcoholic drink, Aumfresh’s Barleygrass Powder provides the best quality powder for long term storage and use. Large amounts of vitamins and minerals could be found in Aumfresh’s barley powder. These include potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, phosphorus, manganese, zinc, beta carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, folic acid, and pantothenic acid.
- Good for Liver and Kidney troubles such as kidney stone
- Natural and safe diuretic
- The Copper and Iron in Barley powder restores colour and combats hairloss
- Barley is good for skin, as it tightens the skin and the selenium in Barley restores the elasticity
- Barley juice is higher in calcium content than Milk, and is a great substitute for Milk as source of calcium for the Lactose Intolerant.